Monday, April 14, 2008

Military Ball - Czech Republic style

No, I haven't grown almost four inches...even at 28 weeks pregnant I was determined to wear those heels to the Caslav Air Force Ball Friday night hosted by the Czech Air Force in Kolin, Czech Republic. Kolin is a charming, tiny town about one hour from Prague, so we left the children with our trusted sitter and put our dancing shoes on for the evening! We had fun at the very relaxed ball held at a large dance school. We were even treated to some dancing by accomplished students of the school, I guess to point out how silly everyone would look later in the evening trying to tango. Craig was a big hit with the locals as he wore his saber (a gift from Martha on his last birthday), although thankfully he took it off for the dancing. I just had to look out for the spurs!

1 comment:

Monika said...

You don't even have a belly yet! Not fair! And Craig has lots of pretty medals that he will have to tell me about one day!

BTW, we are voting for the lock, stock, and barrel straight to Austin option! :-)