

Porter and I made a quick trip this past Thursday afternoon through Tuesday morning to Prague, and we are home and back in the swing of things. Martha, Grayson and Jennings had a great time with our friend Erin and my brother Joe, and want to know when those two are coming back again! Porter was a fantastic traveler, which is to say he slept alot and cried very little. I arrived in Prague Friday morning after 17+ hours of traveling with a 4-month old, only to realize that my right eye was completely swollen shut from a sty! Not so great when you consider my main reason for traveling there was to attend the Marine Corps Ball where Craig was the MC. After a trip to the Embassy doctor I had some medicine, but of course my eye did not clear until I was on the way home. Hence no photos, of me at least.


1 comment:
Hey, girl. Sorry to read about your eye, but I hope ya'll had a great time. I noticed that you updated this site on your facebook profile and decided to come take a look. I'm not posting my site there, (too out in the open for my taste right now - I can't decide if I trust facebook yet or not). Anyway, feel free to visit my blog anytime at http://undertheredtinroof.blogspot.com
I'm impressed that you traveled so extensively with a 4 month old.
Post a Comment