Wednesday, September 3, 2008
Back to work
I started back to work yesterday, and it was a definite change of pace. I have to say I really enjoyed seeing all my colleagues again (I am headed back to the position I had when we moved to Prague in 2005) and using my noodle for non-Crayola-related projects. I am suddenly swamped with work and my 4-hour day turned into 7! I did have a chance to sneak over to see Porter and Grayson during the day and fortunately Grayson was sleeping at the time. He would have never forgiven me for leaving him for another hour! He is adjusting as well as expected, which is to say he'd probably rather be back in Prague with Marta and Jitka. Jennings is still getting used to her new French school, but she's a brave girl. I am sure she will love it as much as Neverland, although she certianly misses her friend Ace. Now Martha is a different story...you would never know she moved across the ocean, had a new sibling, started a completely different educational system (American versus British), was making new friends, etc. She's a real trooper and definitely a very mature girl. Except when she's taunting her three-year old sister!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment